Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School Books

Who doesn't love books?!  And since I just spent the last 3 days sorting through all of my classroom books, I have a BAJILLION (kinderterm here) picked out that I want to read--like right away!  Too many choices...Anyways, I posted my favorites below:
 
Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten is an all-time favorite of mine and of my students. The kiddos love all the alphabetic names!
 
Click on image for source

 
I love The Kissing Hand and how it really helps calm some of the shy and timid students of mine that miss mom just a little bit more than the rest of the bunch. 
 
Click on image for source
 
 
And third, I absolutely adore You Are Special by Max Lucado.  It talks about not letting others' words and opinions affect you.  Perfect for establishing a loving and caring environment where each child knows they are appreciated for their uniqueness! :)
 
Click on image for source
 
Take a look at some other back to school book choices!
 
 

 Only ONE more day until my new students arrive!! Almost there! :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the linky party! So cute. :)I'm your newest follower! Come on over and visit me!

    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Love your blog! Definitely following you as well. :)

      Delete