Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Technology Tip Tuesday

Continuing on with Teacher Week, Today is Technology Tip Tuesday.  I guess technology comes pretty easy to me but I swear I still have so much to learn!  My students are constantly showing me how to operate certain things and give them an iphone or ipad; they know how to use it!  

My administrator promised me an ipad as soon as the funds are available, and let me say I CANNOT wait!  I've been looking up different apps to use and the list goes on and on!  There is an app I found called Kindertown that lists all the apps available that would be great for kindergartners....it's awesome!


I DO have a Smartboard though in my classroom which I absolutely LOVE!  I purchased this learning software from Lakeshore Learning that the kiddos are always begging me to let them play...



Check out more tips over at Blog Hoppin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment