Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where I teach Wednesday

Agh! My room is not ready! I have a week left to get it ready and I still have a LOOONG way to go! :/  So I'll put up a few pictures now and surprise you later! ;)


When I returned from vacation.  Clean carpets...YESSS!



My math manipulatives sans labels.  Will post updated photo soon!


New classroom pets- hermit crabs! (they're hiding).. I'm still afraid to hold them but that'll change soon..lol.  I did have a chameleon last year but he fell off a branch and broke his little legs :(  So a parent last year replaced him with a frog whom the kiddos named Senior Frog. (I have not idea where they came up with that--and yes I do know that's the name of a bar lol)


A second grade teacher I work with made these curtains to hide classroom supplies and the kiddos journal holder/tubs



And I've been doing a MAJOR overhaul/reorganization so my room really looks like this right now.  I know, go ahead and scream.  But it always gets worse before it gets better, right?




AND I've been working on my new classroom website...


Check out the other AWESOME classrooms! 


2 comments:

  1. Your site is awesome!!! We chatted in Vegas if I recall??!! You're that Allie, right??!! So glad I found you today :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelley! It is me! :) Thanks, I finally muscled up and made myself a blog. Glad I got to meet you and the other gals in Vegas--so fun!

      Delete